Publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by authors who will publish their scientific work in publication media. The basic norm in publicizing is to give priority to morality, scientific integrity, and honesty.
Code of ethics that must be fulfilled by the authors who will publish scientific articles in the Reactor Journal:
- The author must uphold the scientific conduct to understand the benefits / advantages and risks of the published article.
- Articles published are free from fabrication, data falsification, and plagiarism.
- The author must include adequate citations on all statements, ideas, data, which are not the results of his/her research.
- Articles published in the field of science are relevant to the theme of the INTAj journal, namely the results of scientific research in the field of social and humanities, both field research and library research.
- The authors listed in the published articles are truly those who are competent and have a meaningful contribution in writing the article.
- The author does not make a double publication of the article to be published (double manuscript submission) to journals or other means of publication, simultaneously.
- Articles published have never been published in other means of publication.
- Articles must be written in accordance with the style of writing or INTAJ journal writing format as stated in the Author Guideline and journal template