About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Iqtishodia: Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah focuses on the study of Islamic Economics and Banking with qualitative, quantitative and other approaches. The journal seeks to be a medium that communicates the results of the newest field research of the lecturers, students, researchers, and practitioners. The study covers the area of:
Islamic Business Ethics
Islamic Business Management
Zakat (Alms), Waqf (Endowments) and Philanthropy
Peer Review Process
Iqtishodia Journal maintains the standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process.
All research articles published in Iqtishodia journal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows Iqtishodia Journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
- Iqtishodia Journal additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of Iqtishodia Journal will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. Authors will be advised when Editors decide further review is needed.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles submitted directly to Iqtishodia Journal will be fully peer-reviewed by at least two appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Editor-in-Chief. The Editor-in-Chief or a designated member of the Editorial Board will then decide whether to accept, reject or request revisions based on the reviews and comments received.
Editors will decide whether each submission reports well-conducted research with conclusions supported by the data presented in the paper. Assessments of priority will not be a factor in decision-making, but all papers must make an incremental or novel addition to the literature.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
In publishing, the journal Iqtishodia strongly opposes plagiarism. The Iqtishodia journal uses Google's media to track the level of plagiarism of the manuscript.
This journal is Published an article twice a year in March and September
Open Access Policy
All published articles can be accessed publicly online and are free to download.
The authors have no obligation to pay (IDR. 0), either to submit, process or publish articles.